Subject: [Leica] PAW02
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 17:11:59 -0800 (PST)

--- On Sun, 1/9/11, Daniel Ridings <daniel at dlridings.se> wrote:

> Don't tell me he really needs one, that would break my heart.

Well, he's currently living in a group home at a non-kill shelter, so his
life is not actually at risk in 30 days or whatever and he's not an actual
street cat... but yeah, Einstein is actually homeless.

Unfortunately I'm not currently in a position to adopt, and Einstein doesn't
really seem to think all that much of me personally, so we're a bad
match....  but he's one of the prettier fuzzballs I've seen in the last
several years.

Working on blog post if computer will stop crashing.

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...

Replies: Reply from daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] PAW02)