Subject: [Leica] PESO: County Line Rd. (with thanks to Chris Crawford)
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 09:17:24 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 9 Jan 2011 Susan Ryan <scoutfinch at chartermi.net> wrote:

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/skalte/County+Line+Road-1.jpg.html

>I keep coming back to this road - it feels to me almost an archetype
>for how I see and feel my part of the world. Chris is my neighbor
>(just 2 hours down the road in Fort Wayne, IN) and he's been helping
>me learn more about using the tools to help me reproduce what I see
>when taking pictures out here.

>Sue Ryan
>scoutfinch at chartermi.net
I LOVE the bottom 3/5th of this picture.  The mass of light gray cloud at
the top takes away from the road and tree, for me.  I'd like to see an
almost square picture, cropped just above the tree.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee

Replies: Reply from scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Susan Ryan) ([Leica] PESO: County Line Rd. (with thanks to Chris Crawford) - Alan)