Subject: [Leica] I need HUG and lens advice
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 15:15:17 -0800

What's the "best" Hassy forum? I have a lot to catch up...

the 80/2.8 Planar seems to be the standard lens. If I am most interested in
(in 35mm FOV reference) 24mm and 50mm lens, what are the good CFx lens in
that range, or are the Zeiss so good that there is no lemon? This is with a
1.3x crop factor.

Thank you folks in advance and also to those who answered earlier.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
replies in your msgs. ]

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] I need HUG and lens advice)