Subject: [Leica] Anyone using the R9 and DMR in cold weather?
From: gpinkcp at msn.com (Gary Pinkerton)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 09:03:54 -0600

Vick
I had my DMR out yesterday [mid 20s F] for about 3 hours] no problems.
I use the manual advance when I can as it saves lots of battery.
The black frames may not be related to the DMR, but to the mirror/aperture
linkages being sticky or needing an adjustment.
I suppose it could be made worse when it's cold.
Gary