Subject: [Leica] hoppy and the floodwaters
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 22:47:25 +0000

Hoopy,

Glad to hear that you and your Leicas are safe. I think brown water is
better in B&W. We had flooding her in 2007 (but nowhere near your scale)
with no water for over two weeks as the local water treatment plant
supplying 300,000 people was damaged and local towns and villages marooned
or flooded.

I took some shots as the waters subsided - B&W looked better to me!

Good luck!

Charlie Chan
Cheltenham, UK

topoxforddoc at btinternet.com