Subject: [Leica] Kodak's technical documents (pdf) / Xtol pdf for Daniel
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 20:58:17 +0000

Daniel,

This publication is a bit old. However it has more information about Xtol
and many films than you can find in a current publication. Included are the
much loved dilutions of 1:2 and 1:3. I use 1:3 for all of my black & white
film. It is even written in a language that you may be familiar with.

Cheers!

Wayne

Message: 31