Subject: [Leica] FS Summilux 35 ASPH
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 12:22:46 +1030

For sale: chrome Leica Summilux-M 35/1.4 ASPH with hood (11874) and
caps.  This is the version with one moulded aspherical element and no
floating element.  There are a couple of very slight signs of use on
the metal when examined closely, but the glass is perfect.  I'd rate
it as KEH EX+.  It was serviced by Leica in December 2007, but I don't
have the receipt.  $US3500 + shipping from Australia.

I haven't taken any photos yet but can do so this weekend if anyone
would like to see it.

Marty

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] FS Summilux 35 ASPH)