Subject: [Leica] last Kodachrome
From: mfsacca at sover.net (Michael Sacca)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 15:17:42 -0500

Hi Emanuel,

My last rolls of Kodachrome (3 PKR, 3 S8 movie rolls) arrive on Dec.
31st due to an error with Express Mail. Dwayne's would not say if they
would be processed or not. Just today that they told me they will be
processed- which is a great relief to all whose package arrived the
day after the cut-off date.
What method or machine do you use to scan them?

Michael