Subject: [Leica] CLA for 1952 5cm f/3.5 Elmar
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 11:19:11 -0700

Jim Nichols wrote:
>Nice images, Phil.  I also have a vintage Elmar that needs a CLA.  I'll
keep
>that in mind.
>What film did you choose to use?

I had some Fuji Superia 400 in the fridge so I used that.  Pretty much my
standard everyday film (when I was shooting film).  But the funny thing was
that after the birthday party I took the film to a mini-lab for development
and realized I was going to have to pay *money* to see the pictures.  After
years of "free" digital shots that was kind of a shock.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] CLA for 1952 5cm f/3.5 Elmar)