Subject: [Leica] Some Cruise Ships
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 15:51:41 -0600

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 3:35 PM, Tina Manley <images at comporium.net> wrote:

> I have never, ever wanted to go on a cruise ship and those photos confirm
> my
> opinion of possible claustrophobia.  I would jump overboard at the first
> opportunity.

We were on a fairly small Norwegian Line ship, and it was more like a hotel
than a ship. Our cabin was about the size of a typical hotel room, though
the head and shower was a bit more compact.  It was usable though, for  my
big self with no problem.  We had a balcony that we loved in port and
underway.

 It had I think, eight restaurants and no assigned dining. Terrific food.

The stops were unhurried, and in Belize, we met some friends and spent the
day with them.