Subject: [Leica] Some Cruise Ships
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 17:15:37 -0600

On 1/16/2011 4:48 PM, Sonny Carter wrote:
> I was just hoping someone might have a comment about the photography
> instead
> of the cruise industry.

Excellent photography, Sonny :).  Our first cruise (1979) was on an NCL
ship, the Starward.  It was fairly old, but had lots of staff and was
fairly small (about 15,000GT).  I remember my wife wanted a brandy ice
after dinner, and the waiter brought her a tumbler of brandy over ice.
I see she is now the Orient Queen, operating from Beirut.  Might want to
think twice about sailing that one again.

Ken

Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Some Cruise Ships)