Subject: [Leica] An experiment in film
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 08:57:19 -0800

Montie offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] An experiment in film

> "Experiment" just doesn't seem to fit here.
> I think "Dabble-in-film" would have been more
> appropriate. ;-)

Good morning Montie,
Given that she claims to be a wedding photographer? Leaving us to assume she
considers herself a "professional photographer????" This is nothing more
than sheer waste of life time when she might have been better off reading
photo books on ""HOW TO BE A PHOTOGRAPHER!"

First e-mail opening on an early Monday morning, this absolutely stupid
inane dribble about "Film Experimenting" is enough to make one regurgitate
the first mouthfuls of coffee and a sweet bun!

This lady requires some major lessons without showing the people of the
planet there really are "morons who walk among us!"

I could've understood the "experimenting?" if she admitted she were an
amateur "dabbling in film" to learn something between digital and film. Fair
enough, that's how we all learn. Who amongst us hasn't done some pretty
stupid things with film, cameras, digital, whatever in the name of "learning
or trying?" Heck I'm always the first to admit I've probably broken every
photographic rule known to man or woman. Yep even as a professional.

Then realizing... "man that was pretty stupid!" But we didn't advertise
ourselves as "professionals!" Yet openly illustrate our stupidity, not to
our neighbor ? But to the world these days on the internet!!

Damn now I have to go lie down again! BP surely went up like a rocket after
reading the so called "BLOG??"

Dr. ted :-(