Subject: [Leica] So, M9 users, have you tossed all your UV/IR filters?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 22:10:38 -0500

No, but I was cruising the web, and saw a few postings that suggested
keeping the UV/IR with the M9 wasn't a bad thing.

But I see in the manual, the wide angle lenses, the UV/IR can cause
color shifts at the edges.

So, I was wondering what the common practise was.

I sure feel, juggling UV/IR filters is a PITA

Vick

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] So, M9 users, have you tossed all your UV/IR filters?)
Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] So, M9 users, have you tossed all your UV/IR filters?)