Subject: [Leica] Yearbook - Why did you choose those photos?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 09:06:50 -0600

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 8:46 AM, Peter Dzwig <pdzwig at
summaventures.com>wrote:

> What do you do - and why do you choose what you choose? Are the ones in the
> YB
> necessarily your personal favourites from the year?

I shoot a lot of pictures, and this was a landmark year,
with a lot of bad and good things happening.

 It was easy to choose.

The birth of my first grand daughter, characterized  by
Super-Hero Big Brother poised to protect us all;
Counterpoint that shot with quirky Friday Flower Poppies
in a parking lot,  seemed to say "Good-bye to a Painful 2010",
and  "Hello to a Hopeful 2011".

--
Regards,

Sonny