Subject: [Leica] Yearbook - Why did you choose those photos?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:23:13 -0500

I wanted to show one from my house-moving project but it was hard to pick
one that showed everything we've done for the past year.  The one I chose
was the most dramatic point of the move.  The other photo I chose because
it's so different from what I usually do - bright colors and plastic people
of L.A.

The book has arrived at my house, but I'm at the farm and haven't had a
chance to look at it yet.  Looking forward to it!!

Tina