Subject: [Leica] Yearbook - Why did you choose those photos?
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 09:21:20 +0000

On 18/01/2011 15:11, Steve Barbour wrote:

> On Jan 18, 2011, at 6:46 AM, Peter Dzwig wrote:

>> An interesting process: I sorted through about 300 - 400 images to get a
>> shortlist of about fifteen, then finally whittled that down to four and
>> was
>> surprised to find that none of the photos that I most like from the year
>> were
>> included.
>

> why ?

Good question, Steve.

To an extent I don't know. In previous years I would have chosen from my PAW,
but as I haven't been doing one recently (OK Kyle!) that sort of filter
didn't
exist.

I found myself selecting ones which I thought that you all might like.
POssibly
something that would fit in with "The Spirit of the LUG", Some of the ones
that
I liked best from last year were ones taken when I was "playing around" ,
that
mean something to me but probably wouldn't interest you all, at all.

One that doesn't fall into the latter category, but didn't make the cut
anyway
is this:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PESO2011/23460029_edited-2.jpg.html>
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PESO2011/23460029_edited-2.jpg.html