Subject: [Leica] SUCCESS: I have restored my Nikkor 5cm Brightline Finder
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 07:22:42 -0500

Thanks all.

Replacing the front convex lens is much much harder.  The 5cm brightline
is made of plano air surfaces; only the mirrored surface for projecting
the brightlines is curved.

I suggest you find a junker body to start with (I have no idea how rare
the black Canon 28 is).

Vick

Replies: Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest) ([Leica] SUCCESS: I have restored my Nikkor 5cm Brightline Finder)