Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook -- thanks David Rosen
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 10:09:31 -0600 (CST)

David -- your free copy of the 2010 yearbook has arrived and I am
very appreciative of your generosity.   The one page that is slightly
damaged is a very minor matter.   I am happy that Blurb sent you a
replacement and that you offered the first one to the LUG.   I had
not seen it, and I was very happy that my two pictures are in it (and
they look good!).   Your two pictures look great!   And, I was blown
away by the wonderful black and white work in the album -- including
the back cover.   Finally, Cuba --  what a photographer's paradise
that must be.    Thanks very much, Robert Meier