Subject: [Leica] Yearbook - Why did you choose those photos?
From: matthew at hunt.tc (Matthew Hunt)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 21:31:12 -0000

Ted's orders in the past helped, so candidate pictures went in a folder as
the year progressed.  I picked nice-looking places that had to be
technically good pictures as well.  And also a difference between the two,
although as it turned out both were by Elmarit-24.  The book is most
enjoyable and I keep it for leafing through in the lounge.

Best wishes, Matthew
Matthew Hunt
Cottenham, Cambridge, UK
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/mnsh/