Subject: [Leica] Portraits
From: bensonga at gmail.com (Gary Benson)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 14:46:31 -0900

I really enjoyed these portraits and many of the other photos in that
same gallery (and your others on the LUG Gallery).? I especially liked
the B&W image of the girl carrying the water jug (Off to the well).
Couldn't help thinking to myself......I hope he prints this image for
one of our monthly print exchanges.? So you can imagine how happy I
was to see that this is your selection for the February B&W print
exchange!? I also love the photo of the girl which you've selected for
the February color print exchange.? I'm really looking forward to
seeing both of these images in print.? Your photographs of the people,
places and animals of India are something I look forward to seeing
every month.? Thank you for sharing these.

Gary

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Portraits)