Subject: [Leica] Thanks for the comments/insight!
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 10:13:35 -0800

Hi All- for answering my question- what are the most important aspects
of a photo image? As you and I read- there were an unlimited number of
excellent answers noted.  My point of the question is that equipment
was not near the top. As we all know- equipment is important - and
Leica is very good- but light, emotion, subject, customer, type of
photography, technique, etc, etc, etc are right up there and may be
more important than the equipment. I think the talent behind the
equipment is also near the top. Nice to see that on the LUG there is an
abundance of talent!  My $0.02. Stasys