Subject: [Leica] It's a sad Hasselblad day........
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 16:10:16 -0500

Since all the wedding photographers unloaded their Hasselblad gear for spare
compact flash cards and Hasselblad gear became devalued I've gotten all
kinds of cool dream Hassy gear I've always wanted for peanuts.
In Portland just about every time I walked into my pro photo camera shop I
walked out with the roll of film I was there to get plus a Hasselblad juicy
relic of my dreams.
A 60mm f3.5 CF Planar T* CF lens. My most useful relic.
A Nc-2 100 Prism viewfinder 45 degree for 100 bucks.  I got it 10/18/2005.
I got the HC-1 Reflex  90 degree finder for 95 bucks a bit before that.
It was produced by a Hensoldt in 1961 who also made the NC-2.  A renowned
German scope company for Zeiss and the German military.  Ultra compact and
the camera can easily be turned on its side to shoot verticals with an A16
or 16 back. I could not do that before with my existing more modern prisms.
These were made before the Polaroid backs. so they can be much more low
profile
The 16 back. Its an A16 back without the A. more fun. It was in a package of
Crackerjacks.
Bellows lens shade
A16S back for square Superslides. Great fun.
All for peanuts.
40134/TIBTC square bellows extension. For fifty bucks.

And when a prosumer digital back any day now comes out which fits on the
back of a Hassy body this stuff will be back to costing thousands of Marks.
And I won't care I'll be out shooting with them not trading them on ebay.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb