Subject: [Leica] IMG:Last Kodachrome Slide (Boring)
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 12:07:43 -0600 (CST)

My last five rolls came back from Dwayne's Saturday.

I thought I'd use up my last exposure on Kodachrome with a picture of part
of my film collection.  Got this this Kodak camera store fixture in 1998
when a local dealer,  Reimer's Photo, closed after 120 years.  It's in my
basement, so I had to use flash, with the shutter on "B" (I didn't have a
long PC cord).  I thought I had held the flash high enough to avoid
reflections, but obviously not, and there was no second chance.  The $9.99
is a plastic sign from a department store that closed - it's the same Kodak
yellow.

 I thought I would have a tough time letting go of Kodachrome, but nah, I'm
moving on.  I'm going to take a better shot with my 30D to show the film
names more clearly.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee