Subject: [Leica] OT IMG: Another 1 hour ramble with 1 camera and 1 lens.
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 19:39:25 +0000

George,

Huh?

"wonderful ?tudes

Regards,
George Lottermoser"
I guess your iPad got confused?

"Beautiful compositions and colors, but you live in a land with no people!
;-)

Tina"

Tina, Thank you!
I don't know if it's a skill or a curse. I seem to be able to find places
without people within just a few hundred yards of full bore Houston
afternoon rush hour traffic.
you told me to practice with people. I'm working on it. I really am.

"Hi Wayne,

You worked the shadows well, but my favorite is the first flag shot.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA"

Jim,
The 59 Diner was fantastic in the late afternoon light. I had trouble
finding a favorite. I'm glad you liked one.

Wayne