Subject: [Leica] OT: eSATA on MacBook Pro
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 16:37:34 -0500

Hi Harrison,

I was one of the proponents of eSata disks. Glad you like like it.

The nice thing about the expressCard eSata drive is you can always remove it
and use the card reader to your SD cards much faster than USB2. ExpressCard
slot devices are hot unplugable. Just eject the eSata drive, power it down
and you can swap the eSata card for the flash card reader.

Regards,
Spencer