Subject: [Leica] Vedanthangal
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:50:10 +0530

Luis, Larry,
Thanks for looking. I see no problem in composites, or any other sort of
Photoshop editing, as long as you say so upfront. I have scanned two slides
together, I know photographers who used to insert two negatives into an
enlarger to print, it has always happened. The problem occurs when you hide
these tricks, and try and pass it off as an original single frame. That is
why most major photographic contests, like BBC's Wildlife Photographer of
the Year, nowadays insist on seeing the original RAW files of the winners
before announcing them.
Cheers
Jayanand