Subject: [Leica] OT: excellent film developing service in Barcelona
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 21:16:33 +0100

I shoot film from time to time, medium format, but my days of dealing with
chemicals are most certainly over. So I send my rolls to a lab in Barcelona,
550 km away, and they send me back the negatives along with the bill. I sent
them 3 rolls on Monday morning, and today, Wednesday morning, the courier
arrived at my office with the negatives. Not bad at all! Here's both to
Copia Lab in Barcelona and to the Spanish post office.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain