Subject: [Leica] Euro photo tours: suggestions
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 08:22:20 +1030

The Australian government says exactly the same thing.  But it also
says the same about France, Germany, Belguim and other places that
people think are "safe(r)".  I have been to every country in Europe
over the last 15 years and I would say the same level of vigilance is
required, because the risks are similar, in Madrid, Paris, Antwerp,
Berlin, or Rome as Prague.  That's exactly what I'm saying.

Marty