Subject: [Leica] FS: What's my MP worth?
From: andrew.nv1b at gmail.com (Andrew Moore)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 09:41:01 -0500

Now that my 35/1.4 has sold... Every FS Friday that comes around.. I tell
myself it's time to post my barely-used MP .72, but every Friday I never get
around to doing the pricing research in time.  Haven't seen many of these FS
on the usual sites and I've been out of the Leica loop for a while.

So in an effort to get a head start this time... can someone point me to
some recent pricing data?  What's an MP .72 go for these days?
Black/silver, probably 2 years old, barely used.

Thanks for any input,
--Andrew
NO ARCHIVE

Replies: Reply from pjleeson at mchsi.com (Philip Leeson) ([Leica] FS: What's my MP worth?)