Subject: [Leica] B&W conversion
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 18:03:53 +0100

In my opinion, no. I do not know anything about Aperture, I use Lightroom,
but I assume that the facilities for converting to monochrome are similar in
the two programs. For my needs (which admittedly are rather basic, as I do
not like overmanipulated images) the built-in functionality of Lightroom is
more than sufficient.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman