Subject: [Leica] WTB: medium format film scanner
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 21:02:01 -0500

Don't do it!  I made the mistake of scanning one of my negs with an
Imacon.  You can see every corner of every piece of grain!  My Epson
flatbed scans...well there is grain there.  Fortunately for the prints I
make the Epson does just fine from MF.

Mike D

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] WTB: medium format film scanner)
Message from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] WTB: medium format film scanner)