Subject: [Leica] IMG: My most viewed photo, and tracking online use of ones images
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 15:52:45 -0500

Digimarc can do it, but it's very expensive.  Someday, you'll be able to use
Tineye.  You can install it free and right click on any photo and Tineye
will search the web for usage.  It does a pretty good job but is in beta now
only covers a small percentage of the web so far.  Many stock photographers
use it to find stolen usage.  http://www.tineye.com/

Tina