Subject: [Leica] IMG: Winter Sky
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 21:59:04 -0600

Thanks for looking, Jayanand.  We've had a nice few days, but the forecast
is for a couple of days of rain, followed by another cold spell.  Such is
January in the USA.  When my wife and I were married, in late January 1951,
the weather was sunny and warm.  A few days later, we were in one of the
worst ice storms of the century.  One never knows what to expect, even those
who forecast each day on The Weather Channel. ;~)

Perhaps your forecasters are better, or the weather is more predictable.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA