Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 3 and PAW 4 -THANKS
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 20:37:37 +0100

Thank you Jack, Jim, Montie and George.

I have committed myself to filling the 52 boxes of the year's PAW, so
I seize any opportunity and I'm happy those worked for you.

George, I agree with you about the twig, but it was too far from the
bank, sigh, and Doug has the only pair of rubber boot currently
available on the LUG ;-)
As to PS, I still don't have it - I had PSE on the now decommissioned
PC - LR is my only tool on the Mac.

Thanks all
Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe

Le 31 janv. 11 ? 18:23, George Lottermoser a ?crit :