Subject: [Leica] for iphonographers
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 16:12:36 -0700

George Lottermoser wrote:

<http://www.theglif.com/>
<
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/danprovost/glif-iphone-4-tripod-mount-and-stand

<http://www.economist.com/blogs/babbage/2010/10/small-scale_production>
<http://www.tidbits.com/resources/2011-01/MW11-glif.jpg>

Thanks for posting, George.  I've been wondering when something like that
would turn up because the need for it is obvious.  I just ordered mine.

A related trick I've used to steady the iPhone when making flat copies is to
place the phone face down on a low table with the corner lens protruding
past the table edge.  That places the phone in a position parallel to the
floor, and level.  Then place the object to be copied on the floor beneath
the lens, align and click.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE