Subject: [Leica] La Rambla again
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 00:19:41 +0100

Philippe,

Thank you very much for your comment. Sometimes we are lucky and a
picture look nice, the mix of the light, composition, moment, lens and
film - if this is the case - made easy to edit the picture. On this
case the software is a useful help to do an achievement quite fast and
easy, also I intend obtain a finishing more close to the film aspect.

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 01/02/2011, a las 7:23, philippe.amard escribi?: