Subject: [Leica] snow dune
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 20:00:51 -0600

Close.  I've been sitting here today at home working on client stuff via
our VPN/Citrix and noticed my feet were cold (crocs) - switched to
boots.  It's around zero here tonight - Okies aren't used to this stuff!

Local humor attempt:
An Oklahoma farmer dies and goes to hell.  The devil asks him what he
thinks, and the Okie says, well, it is warm, but like a late spring day
in Oklahoma.  The devil goes back and cranks the thermostat all the way
up, to 145F and 90% humidity.  He goes to the farmer and says, now what
do you think?  The farmer says, it's pretty bad, but we've seen this in
the summer and you can tough it out.  The devil thinks, I'll fix this
guy, and turns the thermostat all the way down.  Soon there is snow, ice
and high blizzard winds.  The devil says, so now what do you think?  The
farmer says, so Oklahoma State won the Big 12?  (substitute any number
of punch lines).

Ken