Subject: [Leica] IMG: Kosher Salt Crystals
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 20:58:25 -0600

Hi Jayanand,

I avoid adding any salt, for medical reasons.  However, we have iodized
table salt, Kosher salt, and sea salt in the kitchen.  My wife prefers the
Kosher salt because, according to her "taste", one gets more salt taste from
less salt when using it.  She normally uses the iodized table salt in
cooking.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA