Subject: [Leica] Eldest hitting the road again
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 22:38:15 -0800 (PST)

Wow Ric! A real "one of life's brightest moments" wow!!

Congratulations to Emily. She's obviously has great talent and an
environment at
home that nurtures and encourages her to push her abilities and not be
afraid to
explore.

Watching our kids achieve health, happiness and "success" (an inner thing;
for
all of us different) is truly one of life's greatest gifts.

So again, congratulations on this moment and may you and Emily have many
more.
Sincerely,
Bob
 Bob Adler