Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica R6 + FujiFilm GA645
From: nmsbaeta at gmail.com (Nuno Miguel dos Santos Baeta)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 15:27:24 +0000

Hello!

* Leica R6 : 800?

Photos: <https://picasaweb.google.com/nmsbaeta/LeicaR6#>
Bonus: New battery and some film.

Unfortunately Leica forgot SLR users :-(  As I'm shooting digital more
and more - using Pentax -, I'll keep my R3 and three Summicron lenses
for film.  As far as I recall, I used the R6 twice.  Bought it from
Leicashop and loved it.  I find it "easier" to use than the R3.  But the
R3 says 'Portugal' and I'm Portuguese :-)

* FujiFilm GA645 Professional : 350?

Photos: <https://picasaweb.google.com/nmsbaeta/FujiFilmGA645Profssional#>
Bonus: New batteries (just used to test the camera) and some film.

I know this is not a Leica but it's a very nice medium format
camera...  Unlike the R6 I made many photos with this camera.  Also
bought it from Leicashop.

The buyer pays shipping and all other taxes if they exist.  I accept
money transfer (preferred) and PayPal (buyer will have to pay what
PayPal charges me) as methods of payment.  Shipping will be made when
money arrives at my bank/PayPal account.  Shipping will have to be
insured, which means that to some countries shipping charges will be
high.

Contact me off list if you're interested  and I'll check shipping
charges and insurance.

Best regards from Portugal!

--
Nuno Miguel dos Santos Baeta
ille nihil dubitat quem nulla scientia dictat