Subject: [Leica] Tailgating
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 10:42:27 -0600

Arlington, the city where the venue for the game is has no public
transportation.  Nothing, not even a bus.  When a commuter train was
built from Fort Worth to Dallas, Arlington (which is in-between the 2)
wouldn't let the train go through the city so the train runs around
Arlington turning what is a 1/2 hr drive into a 1 hr train trip.
Needless to say, not a lot of folks use the train for commuting.

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157
www.leowesson.com