Subject: [Leica] FS: Leitz Pradolux 24 projector
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 11:08:41 -0800

Need a slide projector?  I will sell my Pradolux 24 for $60 plus shipping.
Projector, instruction book, 2 trays in case, 150/3.2 Elmaron lens..  Very
good condition and works fine last time I used it (a few months ago).  For
those who do not know, totally manual projector, including advance and
focusing.  Slides really snap with this projector.

Contact me off list for questions and if you want photos I can arrange that.

Aram