Subject: [Leica] V-Lux 20/DMC-ZS7
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 15:32:12 -0500

Well Larry I'm not recalling people on this list even using the Leica V-Lux
version of that camera; which still won't shoot a raw file and has a 7mm
diagonal to its exceedingly small point and shoot format not exactly
designed for anything resembling discriminating photography.
We've not been rushing off to Costco to be buying our cameras on this list
so far; to save 30 bucks. I think we're trying to do something  just a tiny
bit better here.
Not so much a point and shoot list the LUG from all I can make out about it.

Mark William Rabiner