Subject: [Leica] IMG: Snoozing on the shore, good for the soul
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 11:57:40 +0900

Well, here is the M8 image in b&w.  To convert, I added a blue filter,
desaturated, raised highlights a touch, and made shadows just a tad
darker.
By the way, this was not intended as a "comparison" post.  If it were,
I would have used ISO 320 on the M8, not 160.  I took two shots,
because I had two cameras on me, and it was an alternative way of
bracketing, seeing as the snoozing young lady wasn't moving between
shots!

M8:  <www.flickr.com/photos/geordiepete/5426455651/#/photos/
geordiepete/5426455651/lightbox/>

M3: <www.flickr.com/photos/geordiepete/5415829159/#/photos/geordiepete/