Subject: [Leica] Schoolkidz diptych
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 09:28:02 -0600

One of the fun things about a trip is going back, looking through shots and
finding stuff you haven't shown.

Part of one of these shots you've seen before; I cropped it so it would fit
in the "twos" essay a couple weeks back.

Today, I'm making it into a panorama and matching it with another shot into
a diptych of schoolkids in two neighborhoods in Belize City.

If you have a large screen, click on the image and you can get a bigger view
of the images. Hope you like them.

http://sonc.com/look/?p=776

--
Regards,