Subject: [Leica] Stolen Leica Equipment
From: markus.andersson at str.se (Markus Andersson)
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 08:52:58 +0100

Hello everyone in Leica Users Group,

I'm a new subscriber to LUG and I haven't posted anything so far.

And I'm really sorry that my first mail contains something that perhaps
doesn't contribute to the LUG discussions, but I'm desperate and I need
help.

Almost all my Leica equipment was stolen on the train last week. The
insurance doesn't cover that particular situation.

My stolen equipment:

Model

LEICA SUMMICRON-M 1:2/35 mm ASPH.

Serial No.

3934512

Date of purchase

2007-05-15

Comment

Black

Model

LEICA SUMMILUX-M 1:1,4/50 mm ASPH.

Serial No.

4104176

Date of purchase

2010-10-15

Comment

Model

LEICA APO-SUMMICRON-M 1:2/90 mm ASPH.

Serial No.

3856531

Date of purchase

2006-04-15

Comment

Black

Model

LEICA M9

Serial No.

3907485

Date of purchase

2010-09-14

Comment

Black

Billingham for Leica (small) color black.

Flash SF 24D.

2 x Battery for Leica M9

Sandisk Extreme III 16 GB 30MB/s

My hope is that someone hears about it and lets me know. If someone has any
information regarding how to proceed in my search, please let me know.

I know that it might seem like a hopeless search, but I won't give up.

Markus Andersson

+46708659239

Markusandersson386 at hotmail.com

Replies: Reply from bill at grimwood.net (Bill Grimwood) ([Leica] Stolen Leica Equipment)