Subject: [Leica] My 2010 yearbook
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 16:50:53 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Great idea!

Montie

>>Every year, I make a book on Blurb in their smallest format, 7x7 inches,
>>to keep in my camera bag and whip out when people ask me about my
>>photography. I find it particularly useful when I am out on the streets
>>and can show people why I photograph seemingly ordinary scenes and prove
>>to them that I am neither a pedophile nor some other kind of perv. The
>>2010 edition is here:

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1953423

I am not posting this to get you to buy the book--all the pictures in it are
pictures that you have already seen in my PAWs during the year. It is simply
a nice illustration of the usefulness of services like Blurb.

I have turned on the preview of the entire book.

Cheers,
Nathan