Subject: [Leica] OT (maybe), what are you doing for your spouse on Valentine's Day?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 17:54:16 -0500

Rule #1 for Valentine's Day.  DO NOT BUY SOMETHING FOR THE HOUSE.  Or for
cleaning or cooking or washing or mending or anything related to housework.

Rule #2 for Valentine's Day.  Do unto others as you would have them do unto
you.

I'm sure you were joking, but my brother-in-law made the mistake of giving
his wife a vacuum cleaner for Valentine's Day.  I don't think their marriage
ever recovered.
My husband wants a red ribbon for Valentine's Day.  I'll leave it to your
imagination where the red ribbon will be.

Tina

PS:  I'm sure Valentine's Day and Mother's Day and Father's Day were all
invented by the florist and greeting card industry, but it is nice to have a
reminder to be thankful, occasionally.