Subject: [Leica] The last roll of Kodachrome: Steve McCurry's photos up at Vanity Fair
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 14:15:29 +1030

There is something in the rendition he gets from Kodachrome that I
could only ever get occasionally.  I suppose it's a combination of
lens rendition, exposure and light.  I can imagine frames 20 and 30
being mine, but very rarely could I get KR64 to look like frames
15-18.  Spotting the light is probably most of it.

Richard I had some problems with the slide show but it worked eventually.

Marty