Subject: [Leica] IMG: CA Weather
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 07:21:16 -0800 (PST)

I guess they are stays to hold the tree there for the last umpteen years.
The
"Lone Cypress" is somewhat a symbol of Pebble Beach and they want to keep it
going as long as they can. The "17 Mile Drive" is pretty famous; lots of
view on
the way. My wife and I go there at least once per year ($9.50 entrance fee)
and
have a picnic on the beach with the pooches. It is an incredibly beautiful
stretch of coast with many multi-million dollar homes to gawk at. I think
golfers like the links at Spanish Bay (the ATT celebrity tourney is being
played
there now).
Bob
 Bob Adler